Search for Jobs
Experienced Mine Operators – Expression of Interest
Legra Field Services’ labour hire division is an industry focussed supplier looking to find top people for quality positions in the Bowen Basin. At Legra, we value the people who work for us including our candidates registered on our database. Our experience in the coal industry in central QLD ensures we have the best positions available for you.
With a high focus on workplace safety and diversity, Legra work for you to ensure you get the positions that best suit you and your needs. Legra is an Equal Opportunity employer. Indigenous and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for these roles.
We are looking for Expressions of Interest from experienced mining people that are based between Mackay, Glenden, Townsville and inland to Charters Towers.
If you have a combination of at least 3 of the below skills or are a production excavator operator please apply below.
- Production Excavator – Minimum EX3600 and Liebherr 996
- Dozer Operators – D10, D11 with experience in bulk push and in-pit works
- Grader operator – Cat H and M experience with road maintenance
- Loader – Cat 992 experience with loading trucks and blending
- Dump Truck – Cat 785 minimum 2 years’ experience with excavator and loader dig units.
- Drivers Licence & Birth Certificate OR Passport
- Standard 11 relevant induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Resume including 2 references of supervisors or above
- RII’s /Training Transcripts/trade papers
Please Note# only suitable candidates will be contacted
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 07 4942 7666
Please click apply now or email email@example.com with all the relevant documentation to secure your position today!Apply Now